FashionJunkie4Life: New Products

NYX Catalog Sales

So I just got my NYX Catalog sales kit in the mail. You just call their catalog department and ask to become a representative. It's really neat to do home parties, etc. All of this for $99. If you have any questions, please leave a comment!








Total kit







Lip Glosses









Black Label Lip Stick










Eye Shadow Trios












Blushes and Bronzers









Carrying Case











Foundations










Lip/Eye Pencils









Diamond Lipsticks











Lip Liner Swatches









Eye Liner Swatches

2 comments:



Anonymous said...

Hey I love your kit are you willing to sell your memebership am willing to pay $250 bcause I notice nyx is not accepting aplications any more.and if not where can I buy prdoucts from you.this is by email benup619@comcast.net also I have a blog spot it's www.loveableshorty.blog.com

Yasmin said...

Hello I checked out the NYX site and they removed the catalog sales link....just wondering if you know if they are still accepting reps, because I'm not one of the people that wanna be a rep just to get all the makeup. I actually want to make a PROFIT for the company. My email is blob779@yahoo.com Thanks in advance.

Post a Comment