FashionJunkie4Life: New Products

Now Selling!

Okay, so besides my love for makeup, okay...obsession for makeup, I am really into making jewelry, preferably sterling silver since that's what I do all day, sell sterling. I just launched my new Etsy site called fashionjunkie4life.etsy.com. There I am selling tons of unique sterling silver such as wine glass markers, bracelets, necklaces and such. Check it out, I would love to hear your feedback and I will be putting more up daily.

AND...hopefully by the end of April I am looking to have launched my own website, fashionjunkie4life.com where I will be selling MAC, NYX, jewelry, and unqiue gifts. I just have to figure out the whole shopping cart thing :(, if anyone has recommendations, please let me know!

Here's a couple of pictures of the sterling silver items I am selling on Etsy.
Sterling Silver Wine Glass Charm Markers - Glass beads with sterling silver core

Sterling silver heart bracelet 7.5in with toggle

Sterling Silver wine charm bracelet 8inches
And my FAVORITE! Sterling silver heart charm with swarovski crystals on 16" box chain.

Check out my site! www.fashionjunkie4life.etsy.com

0 comments:



Post a Comment