FashionJunkie4Life: New Products

ZenDesignStudio - Etsy Promotional Products and More!

Be sure to check out ZenDesignStudio's Etsy shop for some unique Etsy promotional tools and more! She specializes in business graphic designs, photographic art, and stationery for your everyday life. She also does custom orders so be sure to stop by her shop here!

Promotional Car Door Magnet

Want to get more business while driving around town? Let your car do the promoting for you!

This listing is for one small car magnet (11.25" x 8.5") complete with a custom design. Printed on a durable high strength magnet, in full color, this magnet will be sure to get your business noticed!!

I can do a large magnet (17.3" x 11.25") for $35, convo me and I will do a custom listing for you.

Animal Cracker Name Poster

Make learning the letters in your child's name fun with this colorful modern animal poster! Custom designed, one of a kind poster that takes the letters that make up your child's name and pairs it with a simple animal shape in the order of the name. A great way to introduce letters in a way that isn't overwhelming.
I can do any color combination and have tons of fonts and animals to choose from- see all my examples!

This listing is for an 11x14 professional poster print suitable for framing. I will ship the poster in a poster tube Priority or First Class with the greatest care! Other sizes are available, convo me for a custom listing!

**I can do words instead of names as well, just put it in the notes to seller!!**

Etsy Starter Package

Are you new to Etsy and just want enough to get yourself going? Maybe your budget won't allow for all the bells and whistles? This listing is for you!
************************************************************
Included are the following:

logo design
banner
avatar
Reserved Listing graphic
Thank You Feedback graphic
Web Advertising Graphic
100 business cards
************************************************************
What a great deal!!!

Your logo design will be unique to you, I never do pre-fab work. And once I have your design on file I can easly order other promo materials for you like postcards, magnets, and return address labels.

Just convo me with your information and we can get started!

0 comments:



Post a Comment