FashionJunkie4Life: New Products

Poetsummer's Unique Steampunk Handcrafted Jewelry

PoetSummer store can be found on Etsy here! Be sure to check her out, she has amazing jewelry, some of the most unique steam punk things you will ever find!

Your love is king cha cha ring




This ring is beaded and sings about love. There's a crown charm, heart beads and some lovely crystals. It wiggles, it's charming and of course one of a kind.




Super Spring sale was 49 Starbucks Steampunk necklace



It's time to make room for some of the 200 new pieces I've made for spring so this piece is on sale. It was $49 and now you can take it home for much less.

I started with a vintage pocket watch movement, engraved and full of wonderful gears. I added the starbucks photo charm covered in a light resin with some vintage watch gears on an 18" chain.

Van Gogh Tribute Charm bracelet



Wait until you see the colors on this piece, brilliant blue glass beads to compliment the beautiful van gogh paintings each set in a silver plated frame and covered in a super glossy professional finish.

The silver plated chain is 8 1/2 inches long and adjustable with a little lobster claw clasp. I make an extender chain in my store under supplies that will convert this from a bracelet to a necklace giving you two great looks with this one of a kind piece of art. When you purchase both I will throw in a free pair of earrings and if you leave me a note at checkout where you found my little store I will throw in a free additional gift as well. Thanks, Carrie.

0 comments:



Post a Comment