FashionJunkie4Life: New Products

BottleCap Designs!

QueenBee92026 - Custom picture on BottleCaps! She does custom designs, click here to visit her Etsy Shop and see her items! Great gift ideas here!


Roxy for your Hair


(I can put any IMAGE, PIC or Logos: NFL, MLB, NBA Logo on a bottle cap or bubble!) Even your pics! I can customize any pair of earrings, charm, glass pendant or bubble charm! I can make necklaces or magnets or hairclips! Just let me know! I love custom orders!

All of my items ship FREE in the USA. Everywhere else is $2
I accept Paypal and money orders. Good Karma is the key to beautiful art.

IRIE .... Bob Marley Bottlecap Earrings



All of my items ship FREE in the USA.
I accept Paypal and money orders.
I also have instructions on how to make this pendant or others like it for $5. Please convo me for details.
Good Karma is the key to beautiful art



Flinstone and Rubble Legacy ........



All of my items ship FREE in the USA.
I accept Paypal and money orders.
I also have instructions on how to make this pendant or others like it for $5. Please convo me for details.
Good Karma is the key to beautiful art

0 comments:



Post a Comment